Comments for: Birthright Domain Cards

+ Reply to Page
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Comments
    Downloads
    Uploads

Original author's comments

Quokker said:

Anyone thought the Birthright campaign needs to have its own domain trading cards? I put some together for a play through and wondered if anyone else would be interested.

Any color combo can be selected for a specific province, province level / source values can be hidden or changed, castle icon top right can be displayed etc.

It is possible to select individual colors for provinces however for speed they use:
    • Bottom right shows the color of the region,
    • Above that the sub region color
    • The rest of the card is the domain color.

There are card packs for every province/domain in the BR world (approximately 175 files).

Here is some links for Anuire:East

Does anyone think this would be useful / want to change the colors / need blanks / have ideas

The original cards have backs, some text detailing population, castles, main cities, etc (auto generated), these are plain with no backs. Currently working on Source / Level / Castle / etc cards for players so they have their whole domain as a card set.

Comments
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anuire North (Markazor)

Anuire: North

Anuire North.zip

Comments
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blank World Map with All Known Provinces (Easily editable)

Map of Aebrynis (.SVG format)

Birthright.zip

Contains every province in the known world with the scaling issues between maps corrected. This can be useful for making overland maps or changing domains on the fly.

The file is standard SVG with all realm data stored in g tags. Using this it is easy to customize the world or change domain or realm borders on the fly, add text or color etc to suit your campaign.

Comments
    Downloads
    Uploads

Brechtur: Overlook (Grevesmuhl)

Comments
    Downloads
    Uploads

Domain Holding Cards

Generated detailed demographics and import/exports for all domains/provinces in the empire and started to make the cards but found I needed over 1500 pictures for the holdings alone. I interfaced with the popular AI websites and after generating 80 images the AI's decided I was a threat to the world order and stopped giving me pictures leaving me about 1420 pictures short.

There seems to be a size limit on uploads of a bit over 1MB for newbies like me and each card page is about 1.4 MB so I will just put a few samples on the site and hope it gives people some ideas until I can get the AI to talk to me again. Ghoere in the simple form is 5 pages (38 cards) ~12 MB.

I initially generated one card for each level of holding so that the characters could challenge for a specific part of another regents holding. i.e. a Level 2 Law was split into an army (1) and a leader (1) both of whom had enough influence to control a part of the population. When the party corrupted the leader they gained control of one extra Law point (similar to contest but part of a holding not the lot). This made for a lot of cards but the players seemed to love it and they wont give me back the cards so I guess it was a success.

I included card backs this time, card text is mostly auto generated and then adjusted post:

Ghoere

Ghoere0.png

Ghoere0-back.png

Comments
    Downloads
    Uploads

Event Cards

The Event Cards follow the order of Andrew Tall's excellent guide for Random events.

Arrival/Departure Assassination Challenge
    Crime Corruption Diplomatic Matter
    Festival Feud Great Captain / Heresy
    Intrigue Magical Event Matter of Justice
    Natural Event Trade Matter Unrest

Event Cards (Basic):
    Event0.pngEvent1.pngEvent0-back.png

They can be filled out to include the sub events Andrew listed.

Comments
    Downloads
    Uploads

Holding Cards (Named)

Named Holding cards influence one Law/Guild/Source/Temple level in a particular domain. They can be killed (to contest), corrupted (investiture), or even driven into another domains territory (Event)

With a bit of work they can be dropped into any campaign. Here are 18 samples, 4 Guild/6 Law/4 Source/4 Temple

Page10, BackSheet, Page11

Page10.pngPage10-back.pngPage11.png

Comments
    Downloads
    Uploads

Holding Cards (Named)

Some more from the Named Holding Cards including my personal favorite, Eriks leg.

Holding Pages: 22/23/Back sheet/30/31

Page22.pngPage23.pngPage10-back.pngPage30.pngPage31.png

Comments
    Downloads
    Uploads

Holding Cards (Named) Blank Level

36 Law Cards with blank holding level for drop into any campaign.

Holding Pages: 39/40/Back sheet/41/44

Page40.pngPage41.pngPage40-back.pngPage42.pngPage43.png

Tags for this Page